Mumbai: ABP Majha, Maharashtra's leading news channel, is happy to announce the return of its popular show Bappa Majha, with an exciting line-up of celebrations and unique programming. Scheduled to air from 19 September to 28 September, these programs promise to captivate viewers with an array of exclusive content.
The campaign tagline this year for Bappa Majha is ‘Vase Characharat, Manamanat,’ underscoring the belief that god is omnipresent. A compelling short film, echoing the theme that Bappa pervades every element and resonating with the profound faith and devotion associated with Ganesh Chaturthi, has also been released.
Bappa Majha has consistently been a viewer’s favourite for its immersive coverage of Ganesh Utsav celebrations. This year, the show aims to take its viewers on a magical journey through its programming which includes a diverse range of engaging and spiritually uplifting shows:
- Katha Ashtavinayakanchi: It will narrate a unique Ashtavinayak story every day from 19 September 19th to 27 September at 7:00 AM and 2:30 PM, in a concise 7-10 minute segment.
- Morning aarti live: Viewers will experience the LIVE aarti during the morning from the Siddhivinayak Temple from 19 September to 27 September at 7:30 AM for a devotional 10-minute session.
- Ganesh Pujan: On 19 September at 9:30 AM, ABP Majha will be airing a 30-minute show consisting of Ganesh Sthapana & Aarti from its office.
- Majha Bappa: Celebrities while visiting various pandals will share their memories around the festival. Viewers can catch these heart-warming moments from 19 September to 27 September at 4:30 PM in 7-10 minute segments.
- Ganapati Bulletin: This will offer latest updates on festival happenings across the state from 19 September to 27 September at 6:30 PM. The same will also be repeated next morning at 10:30 AM.
- Evening Aarti Live: Viewers can witness the LIVE Aarti from Pune’s Dadgusheth Temple from 19 September to 27 September at 7:30 PM for a serene 10-minute session.
- Majha Vighnaharta: ABP Majha will acknowledge and honour unsung organisations from Maharashtra who proved to be Vighnahartas in difficult times.
- Anant Chaturdashi Special Coverage: This programming will offer an entire day of coverage featuring the Visarjan proceedings in and around Maharashtra on 28 September, starting from 7:00 AM.
Furthermore, in keeping with this year's theme, ABP Majha is also initiating an engaging digital campaign, featuring a special Bappa Majha filter on Instagram and Facebook, aligning seamlessly with the event's uplifting tagline. Someone may see Bappa in the green of the trees while for others he may be riding the waves of the sea. Audiences are enthusiastically encouraged to capture the essence of "Bappa" in various forms, with the finest photographs being showcased on ABP Majha's vibrant social media platforms. A captivating promo also has been thoughtfully crafted to introduce and promote this unique filter.
Bappa Majha is presented by sponsor partner Gowardhan Ghee, Vithoba Ayurvedic Dant Manjan and Nirma Shudh Salt. It is powered by Macho Hint, Dear Government Lottery, Finolex Pipes and Greenply. Cycle Agarbatti is the official partner while WHPJewellers.com is the jewellery partner. The supported-by partner is Kesh King and Rajarshi Shahu Bank. The digital partner is ABP Live.
Stay tuned to ABP Majha for an immersive and memorable celebration of Ganeshotsav through Bappa Majha.