NEW DELHI: Cadyce, a global leader in innovative networking solutions and lifestyle products has launched Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E which allowscomputersto instantly connect to anetwork by simply using a USB port. The unique feature about USB network adapter is that it delivers fast data transfer speeds of up to 100Mbps.
Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E connects desktop and laptop to a 10/100mbps network.It supports both full duplex and half duplex operation. The adapter is powered by USB port and it requires no external power. Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 Specifications and IEEE 802.3(10Base-T) and 802.3u (100Base-TX) standards Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E is a best buy.
It is equipped with diagnostic LED’s and comes with plug and play Installation. Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E has true cross platform which supports works on most of the operating systems including, Windows 8/7 ( 32/64 bit ) , Vista ( 32/64 bit ), XP ( 32/64 bit ) , 2000 , ME , 98SE, MAC 10.x etc.
On the launch of Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2EMr NacheeketNilekar, Director of Sales said: “The Cadyce’s CA-U2E is the finest product with TRUE CROSSPLATFORM O/S SUPPORT forSoftware and Automation industries. Keeping the user experience in mind, we have designed the CA-U2E.”
“Cadyce makes it easy to set up a home network and to expand it. It converts technical products into user-friendly solutions which can be used immediately without any problems. The Brand Cadyce is recognised for Product Excellence, Innovation, and Reliability.
Cadyce’s innovative solutions are designed and developed with passion of “making life easier”. Cadyce offers solutions for connecting, communicating and networking.
Price and Availability: Cadyce Ethernet Adapter CA-U2E is available for Rs 2050 INR and is available
• Data Transfer Rate: Ethernet: 10Mbps/20Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
• Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps/200Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
• Function: Connects desktop or laptop PC to a 10/100mbps network.
• Network Standard: USB 2.0, 1.1, IEEE 802.3 10Base-T , IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX
• Network Interface: Female RJ45 Jack
• Power: Bus Powered.
• Power Consumption: 850 mW
• Supported OS Windows 2000, XP, Vista, windows 7, windows 8, Mac OS X 10.x, Also supports Linux 2.6.9 & Linux kernel 2.6.38
• LEDs: 100Mbps, Link
• RAM : Embedded 20KB SRAM for RX packet buffering and 20KB SRAM for TX packet buffering
• Power Management : suspend mode, hibernation mode
• Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degrees
• Accessories: Driver CD, Quick Installation Guide.