MUMBAI: Sowing the seeds for great ideas to flourish and pushing people to chart their own paths is what Kyoorius Designyatra is known for.
Kyoorius continues its mission to facilitate by fueling inspiration for the creative industry by providing a platform that brings radical and divergent ideas into focus, and has announced the speakers’ lineup for IAA Kyoorius Digiyatra and Kyoorius Designyatra 2014. It includes a diverse pool of creative minds from India and the globe, which will engage delegates in stimulating discussions both on and off stage.
IAA Kyoorius Digiyatra is an entire day dedicated to all things digital, and will be held on 11th September. Delegates can expect to hear from the likes of:
1. Dhairya Dand – Designer, Researcher & Artist at MIT Media Lab
2. Elizabeth McGuane – Content Strategist & User Experience Designer
3. Fernanda ‘Fefa’ Romano – Chief Creative Officer, Naked Brazil
4. Gaston Legorburo – Executive Director & Worldwide Chief Creative Officer SapientNitro
5. Christian Etter – Founder of Etter Studio
6. Tim Malbon – Founding partner of Made by Many
Designyatra, which takes place from 12th to 13th of September, will offer delegates the opportunity to imbibe knowledge and insights from some of the most innovative thinkers and entrepreneurs, share their experiences and have meaningful face-to-face interactions with peers.
1. Ajaz Ahmed – CEO and founder of AKQA
2. David Berman – Founder, David Berman Communications
3. David Law – Founder, Co-Owner, Executive Strategic Creative Director, SomeOne
4. David Sherwin – Fellow, Frog Design
5. Ivan Chermayeff – Principal, Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv
6. Liam Paton – Co-Founder & Music Director, Silent Studios
7. Michael Wolff – Founder, Michael Wolff & Company
8. Morihiko Hasebe – Executive Creative Director, Hakuhodo Inc.
9. Jonathan Ford – Founding Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Pearlfisher
10. Mat Heinl – Chief Executive Officer, Moving Brands
11. Natasha Jen – Partner, Pentagram
12. Nathan Prince – Co-Founder & Creative Director, Silent Studios
13. Simon Manchipp – Founder, Co-Owner, Executive Strategic Creative Director, SomeOne
14. Stalin K – Director & Managing Trustee, Video Volunteers
15. Todd Rovak – Managing Partner, Fahrenheit 212
Both Designyatra & Digiyatra will be moderated by Patrick Burgoyne – Editor, Creative Review
Rajesh Kejriwal, Founder CEO, Kyoorius said, “Year after year our aim has always been to exceed our own expectations and this year too we have aimed to get the best of the best at Designyatra. Our speakers will discuss their approach to design and share their insight into ideas that are taking the world by storm in design, digital, branding, communication and more.”
This year, Kyoorius Designyatra will be held from 11th to the 13th of September at Grand Hyatt, Goa and will be attended 1300 delegates. The theme is What if?, which will be explored through a variety of formats such as talks, breakout sessions, portfolio reviews and more.