Over the years, The Advertising Club has been honoring the best work in media through the EMVIES. And so will it continue to do so, this year too!
EMVIES 2014 will retain the best practices of the past years. And we will also have a few more firsts in EMVIES 2014!
WHAT IS NEW IN EMVIES 2014?
• Introducing 2 EMVIES trophy for every winning entry - one for the Agency and one for the Client.
• Introducing an early bird discount for entries received a week before the entry submission deadline and a late fee surcharge for entries received up to 4 days post deadline.
• Introducing the Best Use of Analytics/Data Technology in the Best Media Research category.
• Introducing the Best Media Innovation Category for Agencies not exceeding Rs.50 crores annual billing with no affiliation to any global agency network or large media independent.
• The Best Presentation Award for each day of the Round II presentations will be based on a combined score of the audience and the judges.
You will discover many such firsts as you read along. We arrived at all these firsts by co-opting participating media agencies and taking their suggestions on board in an EMVIES Town Hall session.
The EMVIES is meant to recognize the outstanding work specifically done by the media agencies. EMVIES is for the media agencies and will continue to be so. Creative agencies may however enter, if they can produce proof of their role in the media buying and the release.
EMVIES 2014 will reward the work done during the period 1st April, 2013 to 31st March, 2014.
To choose the winners, there will be a two stage judging process, which will focus on rewarding work that meet the following criteria: Originality & Uniqueness, Impact on Client’s Business, Relevance to brand and its communication. There will be Gold, Silver and Bronze awards given away in each category. (Note: Bronze Awards will be announced at the awards event but winners are requested to collect the same after a week from The Advertising Club Secretariat).
Do read on for more details about the EMVIES 2014.
Click here for more details.